- This tournament will run in a single elimination format
- Matches: Bo3
- This tournament will be using randomized seeding system
- Grand Final match will be played
- Matches must be started as soon as both teams are added to the match aka rolling schedule, there shall be no delay among matches
- December 12: Starting at 12:00 UTC+8 and end no later than 23:00 UTC+8
- December 13: Starting at 12:00 UTC+8 and end no later than 23:00 UTC+8
- Teams will be contacted if additional days are required
- Aruni from Operation Neon Dawn is not allowed to be used!
- Tachanka is not allowed to be used!
- Number of Bans: 4
- Ban Timer: 20
- Number of Rounds: 12
- Attacker/Defender Role swap: 6
- Overtime Rounds: 3
- Overtime Score Difference: 2
- Overtime Role Change: 1
- Objective Rotation Parameter: 2
- Objective Type Rotation: Rounds Played
- Attacker Unique Spawn: On
- Pick Phase Timer: 15
- 6TH Pick Phase: On
- 6TH Pick Phase Timer: 15
- Reveal Phase Timer: 5
- Damage Handicap: 100
- Friendly Fire Damage: 100
- Reverse Friendly Fire: Off
- Injured: 20
- Sprint: On
- Lean: On
- Death Replay: Off
- Club House
- Kafe Dostoyevsky
- Theme Park
Please refer to Six Invitational 2021 APAC Qualifier Map Veto to understand how Map Ban works
The only cosmetics allowed are;
Pro League Gold Sets
Pilot Phase & affiliated team skins
- Esports Bundle
In-Game Server List (Only Applicable to Six Invitational 2021 APAC Qualifier!)
- Please refer to the link by clicking SI 2021 APAC Qualifier server cross-table
Six Invitational 2021 - APAC Qualifier
|*1st.||Qualify to Closed Qualifier Stage|
|*2nd.||Qualify to Closed Qualifier Stage|
*Grand Final match will be played for seeding purpose.
Would you like to enjoy the matches live and casted?
Have a look at our Community Casters page bellow and checkout who is on-air, bringing you the most exciting match-ups and tactics in several languages!
Check out our Community Casters page below if you would like to be a part of it!
Is this your first time? Here are the important steps:
- Follow the instructions on the right to sign up
- If check in is enabled, make sure to check in on time
- Wait for your first match to show up on the right
- Get in contact with your opponent and play the match
- Enter the result and ask your opponent to confirm
- Wait for your next match
Still need help? During the cup, use Discord chat if it is available, otherwise please contact support.Match related issues must be handled via match protest.
© 2016 Ubisoft Entertainment. All Rights Reserved. Tom Clancy’s, Rainbow Six, the Soldier Icon, Ubi.com, Ubisoft, and the Ubisoft logo are trademarks of Ubisoft Entertainment in the US and/or other countries.